We get to know each other by spending time together and seeing how we react to life. We create special moments by sharing moments. A relationship can be so much more fun, engaging and romantic if we continuously get to know each other too by asking each other questions too though.It’s so easy to assume we know someone inside out, whilst in fact we are all constantly changing. Just asking how someone is doing each day helps us find out what they are going through that day. Work, friendships, family…everything keeps changing and unless we ask questions we miss out on what our partner is going through.
1. What are three things you’d never compromise on in life? This could be anything from using good butter when cooking, to doing yoga, or spending time with family. From the hilarious, to the insanely deep.
2. What’s the one thing about me you like the most? This, likely, in turn will mean you have to tell them about the one thing you really like about them. It will help you both feel appreciated in the relationship. If you like you can change it to three things…
4. What are the things you admire the most in people who you look up to?
Do they look up to determined people who get things done? Do they adore people who love unconditionally without sacrificing their life in the process? Do they admire strength? Humility? It will teach you a lot about who they are and wish to be.
5. What really impresses you?
Now there’s a clue…
8. What’s the one item in my wardrobe you like the most/find the sexiest? Is there any particular style of clothes you like on men in general?
Whilst you shouldn’t start wearing this every day (having a mind of your own is also sexy, after all), you probably get an idea about what kind of clothes she likes and can incorporate those on some date nights, or any day for that matter.
11. What artists/famous people do you love to hate? Who annoys you even if you know they shouldn’t?Hopefully she doesn’t spend all her days thinking about celebrity gossip, but we all have someone in the public eye who makes us cringe, get mad, or simply stare in disbelief.
14. What’s one really embarrassing situation you’ve gotten yourself into?
Maybe there was that one high school date, or job interview… Most of us have embarrassing and hilarious moments to share from our past.
16. What makes you feel happy? Both random things and things people can actually do to make you happy.You’ll be so happy yourself you learn about this. Not only will you get ideas for dates and how to spend your time together (incorporating things that make her happy ever so often), but also what to do to make her feel special and happy to be with you. And chances are she will ask the same question back…
18. What kind of gifts do you enjoy receiving? Some women think flowers romantic, others think it romantic if someone spends an hour with them doing something special. Some love jewelry, others love practical things for the home/hobbies/etc. Some think chocolate is a great gift, others think it’s unhealthy. The best way of coming up with gifts that impress for Christmas, Valentine’s, birthdays and anniversaries (and let’s not forget random gifts for no reason) are ones that you know are special to them. And what’s special to people greatly vary.
19. Is there something you’re scared of that you’d love to conquer/overcome?
Kind of good to know their fears before you take them paragliding… Also great to see if they have determination (where necessary), or if they have a fear which really bugs them.
20. What would you name your autobiography?
Probably shows a lot about how they actually see their life. Or not…they could just be goofing about!
21. How do you feel right now?
Sometimes the simple questions are the best!
23. What would a perfect day look like to you right now? This is something you should ask ever so often as it will change – sometimes we need childish fun at an amusement park, sometimes a walk in nature and some hot cocoa. And it’s good to spend perfect days together.
24. What’s something you’d really like to change in your life right now?
Will make you understand her immediate goals a bit better; enabling you to support her with them.