Nicknames are common in a relationship. This could be anything, a short form of your full name, your family name, something that related to your profession or family name! Nickname reflects the bonding of the relationship, interweaved with trust and strong friendship. Calling nickname is fun, and it excites the partners. Sometimes nicknames are used to identify the person clandestinely. Here with I am providing 100 cute nicknames for boyfriend and brief explanations of the name.
1. Angel: An excellent nickname that will certainly make him happy and give a feeling how affectionately is he being considered?
2. Angus: Don’t search for the meaning. It indicates how strong your man is.
3. Adorable: This is a delightful nickname with full of love and respect.
4. Apple: It is a tender, sweet nickname to express the soft character of the person.
5. Babe: This is a very common nickname and carries lot of affection.
6. Baby Face: This is a cute name that carries the charming baby look on his face.
7. Baby: This is a common nickname but guys won’t love this name because the name may prompt to give a baby appeal.
8. Baby Cakes: This is a funny nickname with a lot of teasing element.
9. Bad boy: This is a teasing nickname. Your guy will be happy if you can call him a bad boy.
10. Big guy: Lot of masculine qualities is wrapped in calling this name. Men will certainly love it.
11. Boo: This is an easy to call name. It is a cool name.
12. Booky: An attractive name with a lot of affection.
13. Boot hang: A flirting name and has an element of teasing.
14. Cuddly Bear: It can always give a tickling, how often he used to cuddle you.
15. Cutiepie: Very lovely and warm name to call with added taste of cuteness.
16. Champ: Call your man a champion of champions. The name may stick to him forever.
17. Chief: Do you want to make your man chief of everything? Do you want to be dominating? Then call him chief. He will love this nickname.
18. Cowboy: Right nickname for a tough and strong guy with rough manners. Very loving nickname indeed.
19. Captain: A nickname with a token of respect and admiration. With a lot of positive energy.
20. Daddy: A kind of mature nickname wrapped in a cool teasing terms. It involves respect, love, and loyalty.
21. Darling: It may sound feminine in quality but is something you can always call when he is very close to you.
22. Daring: You can see a lot of masculine qualities in this nickname.
23. Dare Devil: This is a perfect nickname for a guy who is full of action and dare to do devilish things in life. If he is very adventurous in character, call him Dare Devil.
24. Ecstasy: If your man makes you so happy, then this nickname is excellent for him.
25. Eye-candy: A perfect nickname if your man is so candy in look and you cannot stop watching him.
26. Everything: This is the best nickname to express, how much you love him.
27. Exotic: Perfect nickname for a person with unusual and exciting qualities.
28. Firecracker: An apt nickname for a person with very mad manners. But indeed a soft one when you call him.
29. Favorite: A pretty nickname that can invest on with favorite thoughts and positive thinking.
30. Fruit Loops: If your man is with bizarre attitudes, Fruit Loops is perfect.
31. Good looking: A real nickname that can make your man happy. Everybody love to be praised.
32. Gorgeous: Instead of calling, hi…handsome, you can confidently call him this nickname. He will certainly love calling by this name.
33. Honey Bear: A very lovely nickname can be called all occasions.
34. Hot chocolate: A very sexy nickname with full of sensual emotions.
35. Hot buns: The nickname that can identify a person soft but hot too.
36. Hunk: Men love to be called Hunk. It gives a feeling as he is accomplishing his dreams.
37. Honey Bunny: A nickname with all the cuteness of honey.
38. Heartbreaker: Call your man a heartbreaker, if you want to tease him seriously.
39. Hercules: Watch how his facial muscles react when calling Hercules. The nickname has a magical element of confidence.
40. Honey: A very common nickname, usually use to express the deep love.
41. Honeybunch: An amazing nickname with a lot of affection.
42. Invincible: A perfect nickname with invincible qualities.
43. Irresistible: The nickname attributes a sexual orientation. He will love this name when you whisper.
44. Iron Man: This nickname has all the masculine quality you love to have. The name can increase the confidence of your man.
45. Jelly: For a man who is soft and very much accommodative in nature, Jelly is the right nickname.
46. Jelly Bear: One of the best loving nicknames. It is cute and very affectionate.
47. Jockey: A sporting nickname that men love always to be known.
48. Jock: An ideal nickname for a sports person.
49. Key to My Life: This nickname expresses how important is the guy in your life. This can be a wonderful nickname.
50. Kiddo: It shows how strong your relationship is. A lot of intimacies are concealed in this nickname.
51. Knockout: A lot of inner meaning is imbibed in this nickname as he has the ability to knock out everybody.
52. Kissy Face: The nickname always brought forward the private, intimate moment in your life. Amazing enough to enlighten your relationship.
53. Knight: This is a nickname with so much adorable feeling. You can make him your knight that can make him so happy.
54. Love Muffin: Do you really want to make him mad? Call him again and again and enjoy.
55. Love: A lovely anecdote that can express your love in the best possible way.
56. Lover Boy: If your guy is too much involved emotionally, then go for Lover Boy.
57. Ladies Man: A nickname reflects how trustworthy the guy is.
58. Lady Killer: This nickname exactly rewinds how do you got attracted him. He must be killer, so call him always.
59. Amazing: The art of encouraging the moral of a person is involved in this nickname. Men will love this nickname.
60. Perfect: When you are angry, the best way you can express your dejection by this nickname. Simply call him Mr. Perfect. He will love it.
61. Cool: Right nickname to call a cool guy. He may love this calling in front of everybody.
62. My Prince: What a fantastic name packed with all the love and affection that can make him so happy.
63. Marshmallow: It’s a cute nickname that rekindles the delicious treats he had for you.
64. My Love: This nickname has the capacity to flatten your man. Don’t look back; you will have everything on your footstep.
65. Monkey: A funny nickname, you can whisper in his ear. He doesn’t like it, but he will enjoy it.
66. Nutty: You might love his nutty habits. Best nickname to tease your man.
67. Other half: Love, respect and emotions are richly filled in this nickname.
68. Nightlight: He always stays with you like a nightlight. He might be happy by calling this name and accept this name as a token of appreciation.
69. Prince Charming: Indeed a nickname with a royal touch. The nickname is fully charged with emotions, nothing more to say.
70. Pumpkin: An adorable nickname to call your love that can take him back to the good old days.
71. Playboy: Just enough to remind him of that wonderful moment in your life. The nickname Playboy will make him giggle.
72. Pancakes: An excellent nickname for a blushing cheek guy. It is a cute one to make him so hilarious.
73. Papi: You must be joking with your man. He loves to be called as Papi, you can see how his eyes are shining with joy.
74. Pudding Pop: For people who love to fight and tease their lover, call them Pudding Pop.
75. Puppy: An adorable cute nickname. If you love him too much and like to pamper him, yes, this is the best nickname!
76. Romeo: No nickname can be perfect like Romeo if you have a great lover. Your must be a deserving character that can make him on 7th
77. Rock Star: This is such a nickname that can boost the morale of your lover. Make him your Rock Star.
78. Superman: A wonderful nickname that can really make him act like a Super Man. He will be your real Super Man.
79. Sweetie: Confused about calling the right name for your sweetheart and he is too sweet and irresistible, call him Sweetie.
80. Stallion: Masculine and powerful, a word that has everything you want to converge in a name. A real Stallion, who can fulfill your wishes and make every moment memorable forever,
81. Sexy Man: This is an apt nickname for your man, and he will like it.
82. Shy Guy: This has a lot of negative element, can be used if your man is too much shy.
83. Snookie Bear: If you wish to see the rainbow on his cheek, call him Snookie Bear.
84. Soul mate: Indeed, one of the best nicknames that have all the potential to make him so wanted.
85. Sugary: A cute nickname with profound charm and happiness.
86. Sugar Lips: An apt nickname to remember for those wonderful moments. The name shall remind him of the delicious lips.
87. Sugar Cube: A right nickname for perfect mannered guy. He might be extremely sober.
88. Super Star: Are you searching for nickname that can make him a superstar in real life? This is the perfect nickname for your loved one.
89. Teddy Bear: Teddy bears are always favorite toys for girls. By calling your man as Teddy Bear, it gives an immense feeling.
90. Tarzan: A cartoon character with power and sober quality and you want to tell him indirectly that he is your Tarzan? Then go for it. He will love it.
91. The Love of My Life: This is a highly romantic nickname that carries all the nuances of intimacy that can warm up your relationship.
92. Tiger: The nickname portraits masculine features, vigor and sexy. The name can enhance his personality.
93. Tough Guy: It is like an icing on a beautiful cake. Men love to be known as tough guys.
94. Twinkle: A nickname that can really make your man laughing all the time.
95. Tater Tot: A lovely nickname that can create smile on his face.
96. Ultimate: This nickname can give him a feeling responsible person. If he is person of authority, this is the perfect nickname.
97. Yankee: Wonderful nickname for your guy, if he is too much into baseball.
98. Viking: Most of the men love this nickname.
99. Woody: The nickname is an offshoot of cowboy style. It is a perfect name if he has the attires of a cowboy style.
100. Wonderboy: This nickname is suitable for a smart guy, who is very genius in all walks of his life.
Calling or creating a nickname should not be done in haste. The nickname must always be very friendly and shall be useful for all occasions. Your boyfriend should not feel offended by calling the nickname. If he does not approve the name, then try to find out a nickname that can boost his morale. After all maintaining the relationship is very important and you have to develop a nickname suitable and acceptable for him. Try to find an appropriate nickname given here from the 100 cute nicknames for boyfriend.