Men too are conscious about their body and they also spend quite a lot of time on workouts to maintain their body structure. Men are not at all interested showing a heavy butt, and they prefer to go to any extend to get it sized. One may wonder how to reduce butt fat, are there any special exercises to be performed to get rid of the excess fat or can it be just achieved by some diet changes? The fact is we can easily achieve a toned butt just by supplementing our diet supported by some exercises. These exercises can easily be performed along with the normal exercise routine. First we will be looking at what additional exercises you need to add to your routine and then we will have a look at the diet changes required to supplement the exercise.
Butt- Fat Burning Exercises
Reducing you butt fat requires reducing the fat in the gluteus. The first exercise we will be looking at is the exercise in which the gluteus will be worked out.
- Gluteus Kickbacks
In this type of exercise, the gluteus muscles are worked out. The steps involved in performing this exercise are as follows
- Get down on your knees and hands preferably in a sleeping position, but in the position as mentioned in the picture. You can even use a douchebag to support yourself by lying on that.
- Then you start turning your knee in such a way that the turning part is always 90 degree to the ground. Keep on turning the knee till it touches your buttocks and maintain this position for at least 5 seconds and repeat the same process to return it to the initial position. Perform this on other leg and vice versa for at least 10 times.
One of the calories consuming exercises, the squats actually puts into action all the muscles of the lower half of the body, right from the buttocks and the thighs to lower back.
- The first step is to stand in an upright position with toes pointing forward and both the legs apart by some comfortable width.
- The second step is to simulate the process of sitting down. Try to simulate sitting down with your head in an upright position until the thighs become parallel to the floor. Your arms should be crossed while doing this and you should self-balance on your legs without taking the help of your hand. If you become proficient in this, you can ultimately move on to jumping squats, the important thing to remember is, you should be well versed and comfortable with performing squats.
- Straight Leg Lift of Dead weight
This exercise is specifically targeted to the burn the fat in the buttock area. It’s a pretty easy exercise considering than the other ones.
- Have a pair of dumbbells in your hand and hold them in turned down position and hold at a distance from your body. Stand in an upright position and with both legs width apart and knees slightly bent.
- Now without bending the knees much, bend your hips and lower the upper half of the body until it becomes parallel to the ground. Stay in this position for few seconds and slowly come back to the initial position. The key point is performing this exercise slowly as it may be hard to obtain the balance while coming back from the bent position.
This exercise will ensure proper toning of your buttocks.
- Single Leg Hip Raise
This exercises primarily workouts the gluteus muscles and helps in reducing the butt fat.
The way to perform this exercise is as follows
- Lie on the floor with your face facing upwards and with left knee in a bent position and resting on the ground. Extend you right knee forwards and should be in the same line of the left thigh. Now try to flatten your stomach and hold it in that way.
- Squeeze the gluteus muscle and lift your body to the right knee, thighs and body form a straight line. You should only be resting on the ground by the support of your left knee and your head as illustrated in the picture. Try to stay in this position for about 3 seconds. Then slowly come back to your initial position and repeat the process. This exercise ensures a solid workout of the gluteus. However, care has to be taken to ensure that the torso and hips move simultaneously. This will only ensure that the gluteus is doing all the action.
- Reverse Lunges
Reverse lunges exercise is divided into three parts. Let us check it in the order given below.
- Step backward with your right leg and start bending it till it rests on the ground and the left knee forms a right angle.
- In this exercise hold a pair of dumbbells in each of your hands and stand in an upright position. Your posture should be similar to that of a soldier standing in attention.
- Now come back to your initial position and perform the same exercise on the other leg and continue repeating 10-15 times.
Performing Cardio Exercises
One of the best ways to reduce the fats in the body is to do activities that can burn a lot of fat like swimming, cycling, etc. This exercise will ensure tremendous burning of unnecessary fat and in a way to reduce the size of buttocks.
This is another method of reducing the body fat. It consists of high-intensity bursts of exercises followed by short periods of rest and then again continuing the process. This should be repeated 8-10 times during a 15 min interval.
Dietary Changes Needed
It’s absolutely essential to change your diet because it will be the only direct mechanism that can control the deposits of unwanted fats in the body.
- Reduce Calorie Intake
Cutting down excess carbohydrates is essential in reducing the fat in the body. The excess carbohydrate we consume gets converted into fat and is stored in the buttocks and thighs. Hence, to reduce Butt fat, reduce intake of carb-rich and fat -rich foods and increase protein and fibrous intake as this will give energy to the body while exercising and also help in better metabolism. Also, it is very necessary to cut down on junk foods and cold drinks as they have high sugar and carbohydrate content. Plus, make a habit drinking lots of water as it will help purifying the body and cleanse it.
- Eat proper foods
Some type of fats and carbohydrates are essential in our body. Hence, it is not advisable to completely avoid it from your diet. Following is a list of foods that you can consume to reduce the fat thereby not avoiding essential ones.
- Whole grain bread and wheat bread
- Cereals, devoid of any sugar
Also, include avocado, nuts and olive in your diet as these are potential sources of unsaturated fats that are good for the body.
- Protein Intake.
Taking a proper amount of proteins helps to manage wear and tear of the body and cell repair. Hence low-fat yogurt, lean red meat, fish eggs should be included in your diet that are good sources of proteins.
Adhering to the recommendations of diet and work out plans can certainly help to reduce excess butt fat and face the world confidently. Men, practice these simple tips and improve your masculine features and be a strong looking person.