295 responses

1. Mami
    October 31, 2018

Hello sir/mam during my period dates, white fluid came out. i missed my period also. Please suggest me.

November 1, 2018

Your experiences may be symptoms of pregnancy. Continue to monitor your symptoms at this time. Take a pregnancy test at this time, and confirm the result of your test with a medical professional. Best of luck, Mami!

2. Mamta
    September 6, 2018

My period is 4 days late ,I am having white milky fluid and feeling like I have period with little pain ,pimple are coming ,having dairrhoe also but yet no period has come ..is this is singn of preganancy or other problem not having vomiting yet ..2018-8-16 I have sex .. agust 4 is my period help me out

September 6, 2018

It is possible that you are experiencing symptoms of pregnancy. If you had unprotected sex, then it is certainly possible that you are pregnant. Continue to monitor your experiences for additional symptoms. Take a pregnancy test at this time. Confirm the result of your tests with a medical professional. Have a great day, Mamta!

3. Modlene
    March 25, 2018

Hi, i missed my period and i am a day late, i feel like i’m about to get them but each time i go to the bathroom, i get white discharge, no odour, no irritation, just white discharge. I had sex on all my fertike days except one. Please what do you think, or is it too early to conclude. Meanwhile i have to preggo symptoms or even AF symptoms. I just feel normal.

March 26, 2018

Your period might just be late–at the moment, it is too early to know either way by just the timing or symptoms. It is late enough to take a pregnancy test, so you can always take a test if you want to find out for sure. Good luck, Modiene!

4. kavia
    February 6, 2018

Hii m kavia my last period on 9 jan2018..and I had sex 15 to 22 Jan.. had also 26 to 28 Jan… my white discharge is counties it’s little bit pinkish.. it’s my period is coming? It’s means m not pregnant?

February 7, 2018

It is possible that you are experiencing pregnancy symptoms. You may be experiencing implantation bleeding or an unusual period. Continue to monitor your experiences for additional pregnancy symptoms. Take a pregnancy test five days after your normal period date. Confirm the result of your test with a medical professional. Have a great day, Kavia!

5. Abby
    January 1, 2018

My period is two days late and I’ve been having sticky white discharge with no irritation or pain, is it possible I’m pregnant or have an infection?

January 1, 2018

It is possible that you are pregnant or you have an infection. Continue to monitor the experiences that you are having. If you find that you are experiencing pregnancy symptoms, then take a pregnancy test five days after your normal period date. Confirm the result of your test with a medical professional. Best of luck, Abby!

6. anjelica
    December 27, 2017

My period is 5 days late. I have white vaginal discharge that is odorless with no irritation. I have the discomfort of like I am going to start my period. I took a pregnancy test this morning 12/27/17 and it came back negative. Is it possible that I can still be pregnant?

December 28, 2017

If it is possible that you are pregnant, then continue to monitor your symptoms. If you find that you have additional pregnancy symptoms and you do not experience your period, then it is possible that you are pregnant. Take another pregnancy test five days after your normal period date. Confirm the result of your test with a medical professional. Have a great day, Anjelica!

7. Sarah C
    August 24, 2017

I was on birth control (nexplanon) for about 2 years.i got it taken out in March of this year and got the depo shot the same day which made me gain weight. I was due for another shot in June but did not get it so I have been off of bc since then. I have a 3 year old daughter and ever since I had her my periods have always been irregular. I haven’t had a period at all this year and I started getting menstrual like cramps a week ago and got what I thought was my period but only lasted 2 days. I’m still getting cramps more severe than before but no bleeding just a creamy white discharge. My boyfriend and I are sexually active about 3 times a week at least but always use condoms. Wouldn’t I have know if the condom broke ? Could I be pregnant

August 24, 2017

It may be possible that you are experiencing pregnancy symptoms. You may be experiencing an unusual period. Continue to monitor your symptoms for additional signs of pregnancy. Take a pregnancy test five days after your normal period date. Confirm the result of your test with a medical professional. Best of luck, Sarah!

8. Reni
    August 23, 2017

HI everyone I was suppose to have my menses yesterday(22/08/17) but instead having white thick discharge like menses after having sex with my husband i spotted little bit of blood in my discharge after that only milky discharge please help.

August 24, 2017

It is possible that you are having an unusual period. It is possible that you are experiencing signs of pregnancy. Continue to monitor your experiences for additional pregnancy symptoms. Take a pregnancy test five days after your normal period date. Confirm the result of your test with a medical professional. Best of luck, Reni!

9. Nifemi
    August 22, 2017

I suppose to have seen my period since yesterday but am yet to see it and am having some feeling that is about to come Since three days now but what am seeing is only a white discharge…. Please what might be the cause?

August 23, 2017

It is possible that you are experiencing an unusual period. If it is possible that you are pregnant, then you may be experiencing a symptoms of pregnancy. Continue to monitor your experiences. If your period is five days late, then take a pregnancy test. You may want to confirm the test with a medical professional. Best of luck, Nifemi!

10. Cc
    August 16, 2017

Since yesterday I have missed 2 periods, o have had a white discharge for some time now. It is not irritating and has no foul odor. I have been having cramps for couple days now. I took 4 pregnancy tests during the past month and they all came up negative.

August 17, 2017

Four negative tests may be signs that you are not pregnant. It is possible that you have taken your tests too early. Take a pregnancy test five days after your period date. Continue to monitor your symptoms for additional signs of pregnancy. Confirm the result of your test with a medical professional. Best of luck, Cc!

11. patience
    August 8, 2017

I missed my period 1week that week I have white milk substance instance of my period and the following week I have my period am I pregnant

August 9, 2017

It is possible that you are experiencing symptoms of pregnancy. Continue to monitor these experiences for additional pregnancy symptoms. Take a pregnancy test five days after your normal period date. Confirm the result of your test with a medical professional. Best of luck, Patience!

12. Yvette
    August 1, 2017

I’m a month late I did a pregnancy test yesterday it came out negative, my biyfriend says he didn’t came in me, but I’ve had had white discharged I’m really scared.. I’ve missed my period before and I’m never regular on my period

August 3, 2017

It is possible that you are pregnant. If you partner did not ejaculate during intercourse, then it is less likely that you are pregnant. It is possible to become pregnant due to precum. Continue to monitor your experiences for additional symptoms of pregnancy. Take a pregnancy test five days after your normal period date. Confirm the result of your test with a medical professional. Have a great day, Yvette!

13. Mamatha
    July 28, 2017

I missed my period this month,but last week i had spoting and now white discharge,want to know i am pregrant

July 29, 2017

It is possible that you are pregnant. Continue to monitor your symptoms at this time. Take a pregnancy test five days after your normal period date. Confirm the result of your test with a medical professional. Best of luck, Mamatha!

14. Comfortt
    July 25, 2017

Hello! Am 20 years old I have been having slight cramps since on the 15th of this month and white or creamy discharge and I haven’t seen my period yet what should I do please

July 26, 2017

It is possible that you are experiencing signs of pregnancy. Continue to monitor your experiences for additional pregnancy symptoms. Take a pregnancy test five days after your normal period date. Confirm the result of your test with a medical professional. Best of luck, Comfortt!

15. Emily
    July 4, 2017

I told her but what happening to me is it late or what I am scared

July 4, 2017

Continue to monitor your experiences. Do not be scared, as it will not bring any benefit to you. Reduce stress in your life. If you want to make an appointment with a medical professional, then do so. It would be beneficial if you were to take notes of the experiences that you are having o you can better address any questions that a medical professional may ask. Best of luck, Emily!

16. Load More Comments…