28 responses

1. Jordan James
    January 24, 2018

Thanks for the paragraphs, I used one and make my girl day.

January 25, 2018

Thank you for sharing your positive comment. Please feel free to share more of your thoughts and feelings in the future. Have a great day, Jordan!

2. Anthony
    January 24, 2018

Honestly thanks man, we r back together and she have been my ride or die, like if I lose her I lose everything. I’m a freshman not suppose to know what love really is, but I really know what it is to be able to give love as much as possible. I known this girl since kindergarten and she was my first love. I gave her space and finally told her how I feel about her and it worked. Thanks a lot #blessed

January 24, 2018

Thank you for sharing your insights and experiences. Please feel free to share more of your thoughts and feelings in the future. Have a great day, Anthony!

3. Anthony
    January 20, 2018

My girlfriend wanted a break and I have no idea what to do. I sent one of the messages to her and she just won’t trust me now, like what do I do?

January 21, 2018

Your girlfriend has shared her thoughts and feelings with you. She is unable or unwilling to establish a relationship with you at this time. Take this time to determine what you want for the future of this relationship. If she reaches out to you, then share your kindness and compassion with her. Have a great day, Anthony!

4. Gedro
    September 15, 2017

I was on my own for 38 years bringing up 5 children on my own.
    September 2013 I received a e-mail from a woman in Russia. She wanted to know if if I lived by the Atlantic Ocean. I told her no! but the Mersey flows into the The Atlantic. We talk everyday on Skype and Viber and I often include some of these quotes She is 58 and lives in Russia . I am 80 and live in Merseyside We holiday with each other about twice a year and we get on well even though there are so many miles between us.

September 16, 2017

It sounds as though the two of you have a great relationship. Continue to nourish your relationship with her. Feel free to share more of your experiences in the future. Have a great day, Gedro!

5. Noah
    July 30, 2017

Just use these as inpiration, if you really love her come up with something from your hear

July 31, 2017

Thank you for sharing your positive comment. You are correct, it is always best to speak directly and honestly with the people in your life. These are simply ideas to help people share their true feelings. Have a great day, Noah!

6. Alex
    July 25, 2017

She Hates me now and I tried one of these and she thinks I’m cheating on her but I’m not

July 26, 2017

If she believes that you are cheating on her after sending her a loving message, then she is hiding something. They may be concerned that you are cheating on her because she is having thoughts about other people. She may have reasons to have trust issues. Your best option is to speak directly and honestly with her about your thoughts and feelings. This will help you determine if you want to continue your relationship with her. Have a great day, Alex!

7. Talha
    July 20, 2017

That was awesome

July 21, 2017

Thank you for sharing your positive comment. Have a great day, Talha!

8. Josh
    July 17, 2017

Made my girl happy as f thx yal

July 18, 2017

Thank you for sharing your positive comment. Please share any insights and experiences that you may have. Have a great day, Josh!

9. Marcus
    June 27, 2017

Thx u guys she loved it

June 27, 2017

Thank you for sharing your positive comment. Have a great day, Marcus!

10. Chad Facey
    June 22, 2017

Thanks for all the help that you have given me my girl love them so much and now we are going way better thanks to you.

June 23, 2017

Thank you for sharing your positive comment. It is great to hear that our advice is well approved. Have a great day, Chad!

11. jacen
    June 5, 2017

that really helped me cheer up my girl thanks man

June 5, 2017

Thank you for your positive comment. Have a great day, Jacen!

12. aaron
    May 24, 2017

she loved me even more now she really really loves me thx man

May 25, 2017

No problem! I am glad to hear that we could help you out. If you liked this topic, we have a few others like it on Med Health Daily. Make sure to check them out! Thanks for commenting!

• Joel
        June 10, 2017

Thx man that really helped me

June 11, 2017

Of course! Best wishes. Have a great day, Joel!

13. Hakiem Miles
    April 12, 2017

The best i made my girlfriend love me forever

April 12, 2017

Awesome! 🙂 I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the article! Thanks for commenting, Hakiem Miles!